Manufacturing & Distribution
Dynamics 365 helps you adopt a customer-centric approach while optimising your operations.
How a Single View of Your Customers Can Transform Your Manufacturing Business
In this video, we show you how a single view of your manufacturing company can accelerate customer service and give you critical insights into your business. We work daily with manufacturing businesses like yours and we want to share one of the most important things we’ve learned over more than 800 projects.
Just about all manufacturing businesses want two things:
- Better collaboration between their teams (for example between sales and marketing)
- A single view of the customer journey so that any person who might deal with that customer has a full record of their interactions with the company over time, wherever or however they took place.
Watch our three-minute video to find out how that's possible.
Download Your Free Guide: Everything You Need To Know About Customer Relationship Management (CRM) For Your Manufacturing Business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Made for Manufacturing
Easy integration with your existing software platforms
Manage your internal operations and customer relationships
Forecast customer demand for products
Automate your inventory management
Optimise efficiency of internal processes and maximise your team’s productivity
Customise & improve your customer journey
How Dynamics 365 for Manufacturing Works?
Learn how a tailored manufacturing & distribution CRM solution could:
- Provide a single view of your customer data
- Give you real-time insights on the sales and order pipeline
- Save time and money by automating your quoting and document processes
- Integrate with ERP solutions to provide a lead > warehouse > cash data flow
- Enable client, partner and distributor portals to enhance to customer experience
Manufacturing & Distribution CRM Solution Packages
Strategic is a flexible implementation of Dynamics 365 with phased business change. Typically, these projects involve complex data migration from existing CRM systems. Moreover, phases are designed to build additional maturity which may include system integration.
Unsure which plan is best for you?
We're here to help. Talk with one of our team expert consultant and get a free 30 min consultation and an assessment report.
Book a Free Health Check
Not sure where to start? Find out what Dynamics 365 can do for you.
Your 20-minute session includes:
- Time with our experienced membership CRM consultants
- Analysis of your current systems and your goals
- Provision of a business health score, measured against other organisations in your sector
- Guidance and suggestions for improvement
"During the past 3 years, we have made substantial strides in using Microsoft Dynamics to improve our internal business processes across two businesses. The key, however, wasn’t just the products robust features and flexibility, but the extremely competent & very friendly support team that Cloud9 Insight provided that was truly focused on addressing our needs. Regardless of how busy they are what time of the day it is they are always there to deliver the best solution. I would like to thank Cloud9 Insight for the excellent support we have received throughout the years!"
Microsoft Gold: A status you can trust work with a partner that is considered one of the UK’s leading specialists in Dynamics 365 for SMB clients.
We have an excellent track record of delivering Microsoft CRM systems for over 800 businesses. Recent client testimonials are available from a wide range of SMB client sectors – a credit to the focus on reference ability of all projects.
Ambassadors for the IAMCP
We are proud to support the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP). The IAMCP is an organisation dedicated to maximising the business potential of members through peer-to-peer interaction, member advocacy, community outreach, growth and education—while enhancing members’ access to Microsoft executives.
Cloud9 Insight’s CEO Carlene Jackson is on the board representing IAMCP for D&I, and Strategic Partnerships Director Zoe England is on the board representing Partnering.