Which Dynamics 365 Licence Best Suits Your Needs?
You want your business to benefit from Dynamics 365. But you don’t want to pay for a licence your business doesn’t need. We at Cloud9 Insight understand this. So we listen to you to learn about your requirements, and we help you find the licence that best suits them. Our expert team can advise you on licences and pricing in plain English, without complicated jargon.
Pricing for Dynamics 365 base licences
The prices below are per user / month and exclude VAT.
• Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise @ £71.60
• Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional @ £49.00
• Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Enterprise @ £71.60
• Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Professional @ £37.70
• Dynamics 365 Field Service @ £71.60
• Dynamics 365 Project Operations @ £90.50
Team Member licences are priced at £6.00 per user/month. These are read-only users and those who do not need to complete process functions such as lead to opportunity or case management.
Licences are available for read-only users who won't be completing any of the business functions or processes using CRM.
During a licence audit, we can help you understand which user roles need which licences and simplify any jargon with practical examples.
Dynamics for Marketing is a per-tenant licence meaning you only need one licence per solution, rather than per user.
The Marketing module is provided based on the number of contacts to whom you are sending marketing emails in any given month:
- 10,000 contacts receiving up to 100,000 emails per month @ £565.50 per tenant/month (requires a minimum of 10 Enterprise Dynamics licences for a discounted price)
- Additional bundles of 5,000 contacts and 50,000 emails per month @ £188.50 per tenant / month
- 10,000 contacts receiving up to 100,000 emails per month @ £1,131.20 per tenant / month (for those with less than 10 Enterprise Dynamics licences)
Attach licences are for individual users who need more functionality than their Base licences (above) provide. Dynamics 365 attach licences are priced at £15.10 per user/month. The following modules are available for as attach licences to the above base licences:
• Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise
• Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Enterprise
• Dynamics 365 Field Service
Common data platform
Your Dynamics 365 portal is seamlessly integrated with all your other Office365 applications, including Outlook and Teams. This makes navigation easier and simplifies internal communications.
Download the D365 Licensing Guide
Get in touch now for a licensing assessment. We’ll look at your business objectives to work out what type of Dynamics 365 licence would help you meet them, and which Dynamics 365 pricing would be most cost-effective for your project.