How Does Dynamics 365 for IT Services Work?
Learn how a tailored IT services CRM solution could help you:
- Provide a single view of customer data
- Get real-time insights on the sales and project pipeline
- Save time and money by automating your document creation and onboarding processes
- Integrate with ERP and consumption solutions to increase collaboration
- Enable self-service portals to provide best in class support and customer experience
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Made for IT Services
Easy integration with your existing software platforms
Manage your client relationships and support desk
Project forecasting and analytics
Automate your communications and product updates
Optimise efficiency of internal processes to maximise productivity
Analyse and enhance the client experience
Microsoft Gold: A status you can trust
Work with a partner that is considered one of the UK’s leading specialists in Dynamics 365 for SMB clients.
We have an excellent track record of delivering Microsoft CRM systems for over 800 businesses. Recent client testimonials are available from a wide range of SMB client sectors – a credit to the focus on reference ability of all projects.
Ambassadors for the IAMCP
We are proud to support the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP). The IAMCP is an organisation dedicated to maximising the business potential of members through peer-to-peer interaction, member advocacy, community outreach, growth and education—while enhancing members’ access to Microsoft executives.
Cloud9 Insight’s CEO Carlene Jackson is on the board representing IAMCP for D&I, and Strategic Partnerships Director Zoe England is on the board representing Partnering.
IT Services CRM Solution Packages
Strategic is a flexible implementation of Dynamics 365 with phased business change. Typically, these projects involve complex data migration from existing CRM systems. Moreover, phases are designed to build additional maturity which may include system integration.
Need more information?
We're here to help. Talk with one of our team expert consultant and get a free 30 min consultation and an assessment report.
Book a Free Health Check
Not sure where to start? Find out what Dynamics 365 can do for you.
Your 20-minute session includes:
- Time with our experienced membership CRM consultants
- Analysis of your current systems and your goals
- Provision of a business health score, measured against other organisations in your sector
- Guidance and suggestions for improvement
"It’s a pleasure to work with Cloud 9, all my team dovetail exceptionally well with theirs and its testament to our long lasting partnership"