Healthcare & Medical Devices
How Does Dynamics 365 for Healthcare & Medical Devices Work?
Learn how a tailored healthcare & medical devices CRM solution could help you:
- Provide a single view of customer, trust and patient relationships
- Get real-time insights on who your customers are and analyse their behaviour
- Create tailored communications based on customer profile
- Save time and money by automating your quoting and document creation
- Enable self-service portals to enhance the customer experience
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Made for Healthcare & Medical Devices
Easy integration with your existing software platforms
Manage your customer, trust, and patient relationships
Sales forecasting and demand analytics
Automate your document creation and communications
Optimise efficiency of internal processes to maximise productivity
Analyse and enhance the customer experience
Microsoft Solutions Partner: A status you can trust
Work with a partner that is considered one of the UK’s leading specialists in Dynamics 365 for SMB clients.
We have an excellent track record of delivering Microsoft CRM systems for over 800 businesses. Recent client testimonials are available from a wide range of SMB client sectors – a credit to the focus on reference ability of all projects.
Ambassadors for the IAMCP
We are proud to support the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP). The IAMCP is an organisation dedicated to maximising the business potential of members through peer-to-peer interaction, member advocacy, community outreach, growth and education—while enhancing members’ access to Microsoft executives.
Cloud9 Insight’s CEO Carlene Jackson is on the board representing IAMCP for D&I, and Strategic Partnerships Director Zoe England is on the board representing Partnering.
Healthcare & Medical Devices CRM Solution Packages
Strategic is a flexible implementation of Dynamics 365 with phased business change. Typically, these projects involve complex data migration from existing CRM systems. Moreover, phases are designed to build additional maturity which may include system integration.
Need more information?
We're here to help. Talk with one of our team expert consultant and get a free 30 min consultation and an assessment report.
Book a Free Health Check
Not sure where to start? Find out what Dynamics 365 can do for you.
Your 20-minute session includes:
- Time with our experienced membership CRM consultants
- Analysis of your current systems and your goals
- Provision of a business health score, measured against other organisations in your sector
- Guidance and suggestions for improvement