Cloud Financial Services
Dynamics Customer Engagement Solution supports relationship management, communications and compliance as well as enhancing customer experience within the financial services sector. It is a platform, using D365, that provides industry specific foundations to build and extend on.
Do you want to nurture your long term client relationships?
Do you want to have a single view of your client’s interests and meetings?
Do you want to manage long term communications and events?
Do you want to be able to track the complexity of relationships between contacts, including referrers and investors?
““The adoption of Dynamics CRM has fulfilled this requirement. As a boutique asset fund manager we wanted a scalable IT platform to grow with our developing business needs without significantly increasing our cost base. The adoption of Dynamics CRM has fulfilled this requirement.”
- Documenting and reporting on meetings
- Single view across business of relationships
- Understanding of influencers and referrers (knowing who gave us them)
- Activity follow up
- Mobility, visibility of client investment interests
- Reporting on investments
- Long term nurturing of relationships
- Relevant and timely communications with potential investors
- Automated sharing of investment opportunities with future investors
- Insight into opens and click throughs with newsletters
- Event management
- Tracking investment interests
- Easy generation and formatting of client newsletters
- Management of compliance processes
- Automated follow up on compliance process
- Document management
- E-Signature integration
- Client/broker portal
- Investment application management
Want To Fast Track?
Want to make a quick start? Cloud9 have developed a licensed framework as a quick start developed customer engagement CRM tailored with Best practice framework. This is free to Membership Support customers and will reduce the project life cycle.
Discover more on what to consider for a specialist Financial Services package
A Financial Services company is one that requires specialist needs and there are so many aspects to consider when investing in a CRM system.
The below infographic discusses some of the aspects that are important when it comes to your customers, processes and needs.
Cloud9 Insight have the expertise to tailor this solution to your company’s needs. To further discuss with us on how we can help implement the best CRM package for your company, give us a call on 01273 921510 or get in contact with us today.