Web Developer with real career opportunities
Are you looking for a new challenge in a workplace where your strengths are truly valued and you will be supported to reach your highest levels of potential? Do you love learning new skills and enjoy a challenge, working in a fast paced environment where the end of the day comes around quickly?
Cloud9 Insight is an award winning Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner that works exclusively with SMB clients. We’re known for our supportive culture and as a place where those with ambition will achieve great things beyond their own dreams. We have enjoyed significant growth in the past year (over 60%) and have ambitious growth plans for the coming year. With this in mind, this role has incredible career growth prospects and significant opportunity to increase your long term earning potential in an area of unprecedented growth.
About the role
This is a permanent role within the Brighton team, with realistic potential for the right candidate to train for a client-facing Dynamics Portal Developer/consultant.
We’re keen to hear from web developers who are passionate about creating websites and web-based portals that have fantastic user experiences. The right candidate will be empathetic to the human side of technology use and adoption, and will be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, to manage own and others time to achieve planned outcomes
- Be responsible for client facing websites (four in total) as well as development of new web-based portals integrated with Dynamics 365
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify strategies to improve marketing success
- Identify and implement best-practice technical SEO
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have great communication and people skills
- Take ownership and accountability, and work well under pressure
- Bootstrap, Composer, jQuery
- Experience working at the command line
- Version control with GIT, Bitbucket or similar
- Experience in managing domains, DNS records and hosting accounts
- WordPress development experience
- Site migration
- Knowledge of database design principles
- Knowledge of website security best practices
- Experience providing technical support and troubleshooting live sites
- Experience writing project documentation and test plans
- Experience using frameworks – Laravel, Symphony or similar
Third Party application integration
- Understanding of security
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365
- Experience in UX design
- Site structure – wireframing/sketch
- Use of analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- 3+ years’ experience in web-development
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Curious and keep up to date with digital trends
Ready to apply?
What you’ll get
- Quarterly learning and collaborative sessions with the team – free Deliveroo lunch included!
- Typically match your current salary, with realistic opportunity to increase earnings based on your value contribution and continued learning
- 20 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays
- Unlimited unpaid holiday following probation (within flexible working policy)
- Matched up to 3% pension contribution
- Working hours of 8:30-5 (Mon-Fri) with option for flexibility
- Frequent company socials
- Free weekly wellness massages on-site
- Two fluffy, friendly pups to boost morale
First stage will be short telephone interviews. Second stage interviews will be competency based.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Cloud9 is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Application Deadline: 18/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES