To order new or additional Microsoft Dynamics licences now please complete the order request form below. If you are an existing customer, your order will be processed immediately (typically same day). If you are a new customer, we will send you an invoice with a Direct Debit mandate for acceptance and the order will be processed on acceptance of this mandate typically on day of acceptance of this Direct Debit mandate.
Terms & Conditions
- Costs of licences will be confirmed on receipt of order as they are subject to change from time to time with Microsoft.
- Assumption is that the base currency is GB Pounds, please contact us if different.
- Assumption is any new tenant if required will be a UK based data centre, please contact us if different.
- Cloud9 look to price match where possible any other licence quotes you may have been given with same generous terms (eg termination with one months’ notice) to ensure you have the best value licence costs possible.
- Customers can give one months’ notice they wish to cancel their subscription.
- The client agrees to pay 1 month in advance by direct debit every 30 days.
- Accounts that run into arrears may be suspended, with limited or no access to licences, and the customer understands that this can cause data to be lost.
- It will be assumed that the customer wishes to continue unless otherwise stated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- Licences will be purchased via CSP, and the Microsoft approved distributor Westcoast Ltd will be added as delegated administrator (terms below) for the account in order to provision the licences.
- The licence agreement and Terms are those specified by Microsoft, not Cloud9 Insight see links below.
- Licence costs exclude Cloud9 support, this needs to be purchased separately see details here.
- Microsoft subscription costs are subject to change and all Cloud9 clients will be notified of any price increases with immediate effect.
- Licenses can be decreased for the number of users with a month’s notice
- The first payment will be taken on the date of acceptance of the direct debit mandate to pro-rata up to the 1st as well as 30 days for the first full month to be taken in advance. Subsequent payments will be by Direct Debit on the 24th of every month for the month ahead.
- Cloud9 must be set up as Partner of Record or Delegated admin for your Office 365 portal to allow us to help you with any support related problems and escalate them with Microsoft. Cloud9 will be happy to support you free of charge to complete this.
- Client is responsible to ensure you can meet min spec for using Dynamics 365 details found here