The Document Core Package has largely been known as a must-have add-on for Dynamics 365. Supplying you with the right tools, the DCP helps in producing professional documents and managing them effectively using your Dynamics 365 data.
Whether you need to send a sales or service document, an internal report or contract for signing, DCP supports streamlining and simplifying your document communications.
Main Features include:
- Processing documents is straightforward; select a report, choose a document action and then preview using the Document Wizard
- DCP allows full document automation and integration with your Dynamics 365 events, allowing you to produce and process documents in Dynamics processes like your workflows or dialogs.
- With the commands and One-Click actions, effortlessly make your document faster by sending from SharePoint
- Business processes are simplified with quick action points to send to a printer, e-sign or email address.
- Using a Microsoft Word based template, it’s easy to design your documents and connect to your Dynamics 365 system.
- Manage documents in a safe and easily accessible environment like SharePoint, One Note, email and attachments.
There’s a lot of capabilities when it comes to generating documents:
- Supports a range of supported file formats: .pdf, .html, .docx, .doc, .txt, .png, .jpeg, etc.
- Sign your documents with the DCP integration with AssureSign and DocuSign solutions.
- Ability to generate email content in your Word templates.
- Workflows are triggered as soon as the document process is completed.
Annual and monthly pricing is available, as well as different price brackets based on usage. You can also try before you buy with a trial.
Dynamics 365 has a full integration capacity with Microsoft Addons, so do get in touch with Cloud9 if your business could benefit from TelephoneIntegration, PowerSearch, GroupCalendar and more!
If you would like more information about DCP, or are looking for other add on options to optimise your Dynamics 365 CRM, please give us a call on +44 1273 921 510 or emails us.