Fast Track CRM
Manage and improve your customer relationships
The Fast-Track CRM project is designed to quickly bring SMBs up to speed in realising the core benefits of adopting Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM for managing and improving their customer relationships. The implementation approach used is an agile, light-phased approach to deploying the software for a set of core users within a particular line of business such as sales, marketing or service. All services are provided remotely.
Specifically intended for organisations looking for the most cost-effective way of adopting CRM by leveraging the expertise of Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365/CRM consultants.
The fast-track approach offers a flexible monthly pay-as-you-go licence model that provides instant ROI and a technology platform that will serve longer‑term business requirements.
The Benefits of Fast Track CRM
- Fast Deployment (30 day delivery from requirements to training)
- Perfect for small teams with one core business process (Sales or Service)
- Ideal for a working proof of concept
- Fixed, Low budget phase 1
- Flexible licence and support agreements offered on a monthly rolling contract
- Best practice advice about sales, marketing and service processes to ensure the highest ROI and to create a long-term vision for how CRM will support the transformation of your business.
- Offers the functionality to support your business process
For many clients, implementing CRM is an opportunity to support business transformation.
Our consultants can help you manage this change in a sensitive way. They will support you with your journey on realising the true potential of CRM to connect with your customers in a more personalised, proactive and predictive way.
The Fast-Track is the very beginning of that customer journey, which enables you to put in place the technology that will drive the right behaviour in meeting your long-term strategic goals. Your journey to delivering amazing customer experiences and in giving employees the best tools and processes to help them in achieving this starts here.
Some of the business benefits of choosing Fast Track CRM
- A very flexible platform to grow your business and support all your customer processes.
- A single view of the customer – a 360-degree view of any stakeholder relationship and a central platform for managing all contact details.
- One version of the truth – one common data set to enable a higher level of accuracy in business reporting.
- Sales & service automation through business process workflow – modelling and streamlining business process flows to automate day-to-day tasks.
- Keeping front of mind with your customers through automated marketing communications.
- The ability to perform simple, quick business intelligence tasks through query-based filtering and reporting.
- Real-time visuals to measure the success of business KPIs with dashboards, views, charts and goals.
- Great user adoption through an integrated Outlook and CRM experience. The integration experience gives you offline access to your CRM as well as automatic synchronisation of tasks, calendar appointments and emails.
- A secure and trusted place for your data within the EU (Dublin data centre).
- Consistent processes that are easy to monitor and control in order to deliver great customer experience
- Cross-team collaboration across multiple sites and team members on the road.
- Peace of mind
Fast Track CRM
14-day project turnaround
Fast-Track comes in 3 different flavours:
All projects start with either:
- 2 hour remote requirements gathering
- 2 hour write up
- 1 day requirements, design & planning workshop at Cloud9’s Brighton Offices.
Typically this commences with a morning gathering with the client then Cloud9 during an extended lunch period Cloud9 mock-up an initial design in the solution. In the afternoon we review and discuss with the client to identify changes with the client and are documented and reviewed.
Typically With The Following Projects It Is Followed by:
- Licence provisioning and set-up including security roles & standard Office365 integrations.
- Configuration of core entities such as; Accounts, Contacts and Leads.
- Standard integration with Dynamics Marketing, MailChimp Marketing or ClickDimensions Marketing.*
- Data import (up to 1,000 records per entity)
- 1 day on-site training
- Additional service modules can include development of workflows and automation.
- Additional Data Import
- Additional Training
*Fast-Track Marketing Only
Integrations with; Sage 50, Xero, Dynamics Telephony, DCP.