Not-for-profit organisations face a long list of challenges that starts with fundraising and can include everything from meeting increasing demands for services to utilising technology most effectively.
- Generating more income
- Reduction in government funding
- Insufficient resource
- Meeting demand for services
- Raising awareness of charity/cause
- Effective and efficient ways to manage and nurture members/donors relationships
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help meet these challenges as follows:
- Build and maintain member/donor relationships.
- Track, manage and nurture members/donors to help increase donations (integrates to Outlook email client).
- Segment data on the top donors, donors that haven’t donated in the last 12 months and more. This allows targeting those with urgent appeals.
- 360-degree view of all correspondence sent and received – keeps all communications on campaigns in one place.
- Integrate with e-commerce and your website to eliminate manual data entry.
- Access Microsoft Dynamics CRM over the web and on multiple devices – an excellent way to keep employees and volunteers connected around the world.
Are you are a not-for-profit organisation keen to learn more about donor or grant management capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics?
To book your Set-up training now simply send us your list of training requirements in priority order with suggested dates and times. To arrange a planning call with a consultant to discuss your project needs contact us click here