Today’s consumers are taking charge of their shopping experience – using their preferred devices and channels to become informed and empowered before they even engage with retailers. For example, shoppers have easy access to peer reviews and can both solicit and share opinions and experiences via web and social networks throughout the shopping experience. And they expect a unique, personalised and seamless experience while keeping their identify and data secure. This leads to a much more complex relationship between retailer and consumer as consumers expect each point of engagement with a retailer to be connected and consistent. Research shows that cross-channel shoppers are more profitable for retailers, and there are ways to maximize that profitability.
To survive and thrive, retailers need to adapt and put the customer at the heart of their shifting businesses – whether shopping through traditional brick and mortar stores, or catalogues, call centres and online.
Retailers need to be dynamic in order to:
- Engage customers – Globally reach connected customers how, when and where they shop.
- Ready employees – Increase employee productivity and effectiveness and help their most valuable asset – people – to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Expand rapidly – Anticipate trends and capitalise on opportunities through a 360-degree view of the business. And all this while protecting customer data at every interaction point.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can facilitate a number of benefits across multiple areas of the business that are key to success in intelligent retailing:
Sales force automation – Win faster by making every customer conversation more relevant, valuable, and productive. And you can sell more with better insight, understanding, and pipeline confidence.
- Lead/Opportunity and Account Management
- Pipeline management, prospecting
- Sales order processing
Easily plan, execute, and measure campaigns from start to finish. Bring your marketing vision to life—engage customers with personalized, multi-channel campaigns, build pipeline, and demonstrate the impact of your marketing.
- Content Management
- Execution Planning
- Campaign Nurturing and Automation
- Event Management
- Surveys, forms and web-intelligence
- ROI & Campaign Management
For order entry, order processing and order fulfillment. Retailers can offer mail order catalogs to their customers and manage this streamlined channel.
- Case and Claim management
- Contact Center, Self-Serve, Mobile, Chat
- Portals, Social, Knowledge Base
In today’s social and mobile world, businesses need to move faster and share knowledge more broadly than ever before. They also need to connect to customers on their terms, which means including social channels in your omni-channel strategy.
Social insights can facilitate amazing customer experiences, ensuring that messages resonate while highlighting trends that impact your brand.
- Implement promotions, discounts, coupons, and more via social sites
- Monitor, publish content, knowledge management, brand awareness
Cloud9 have great experience in delivering business solutions that enables retailers to automate programmes and processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing and customer service fields, whilst also driving productivity and effectiveness through social insights and campaign management. If you’re interested in how you can use tools to gain insights on how, where, when your customers shop to provide even better experiences and drive your business forward, come and speak to one of our retail experts.
Get in contact if you would like to hear from our customers in financial services
To book your Set-up training now simply send us your list of training requirements in priority order with suggested dates and times. To arrange a planning call with a consultant to discuss your project needs contact us click here