Brighton Office Based Role
Are you looking for a place where you will have the opportunity to use your strengths and feel challenged to try new things and reach your highest levels of potential? Cloud9 could be your new place of work!
Who are we?
Cloud9 are an award-winning Microsoft Dynamics partner that works exclusively with small and medium sized clients. In short, this means we help businesses digitalize – taking their data off spreadsheets and into cloud-based systems which are more efficient to work with. Find out more at www.Cloud9insight.com.
We are known for our supportive culture and are a place where those with ambition will achieve great things.
The role is a client facing role which will require you to work very closely with clients and Cloud9 colleagues. You will support SME clients with the successful deployment of Dynamics 365 CRM systems and integrated portals. After our consulting team has implemented a CRM system for a client, there are always things to fix or adjust – this is where you come in to keep them happy!
Our ideal candidate will be someone with of 2 years of customer support experience. Technical experience as well as experience in customer-centric environment would be desirable. Skills in Microsoft security and or Microsoft business applications are desirable, but not crucial.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and enjoy learning new skills.
This role will provide great career opportunities for ambitious individuals. After proving that you are hardworking and have developed a technical understanding of Microsoft Dynamics there is the potential for you to be put onto a consultant career track. This will give you the opportunity to learn from our principal consultants and join their teams for a couple of days each week. Ultimately, the aim is for you to become part of the consulting team as other IT Support Analysts fill in beneath you. This of course will come with salary increases.
- As a minimum we typically match your existing salary – £20,000 – £26,000 per year
- 20 days paid holiday in addition to 8 days bank holidays.
- Additional 6 days annual well-being and personal development days (after passing probation)
- Generous investment in shadowing, mentoring, and learning opportunities with realistic opportunity for career progression.
- After passing probation, sickness insurance for up to a year pay (paid at 80% after 28 days continuous sickness).
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling and advice
- Unlimited unpaid holiday following probation (within flexible working policy)
- Matched up to 3% pension contribution to pension scheme.
- 8:30-5 hours (Mon-Fri) with option for flexibility and part time working.
- Modern air-conditioned offices with working kitchen adjacent to beautiful Preston Park.
If you feel you have the experience and attitude suited to join the team, then please send your CV as well as details of your current salary and benefits, notice period and expected minimum salary on starting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Cloud9 is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Strictly no agencies.