CRM Project Manager & Senior Functional Consultants
Remote based role, with the odd meeting in our Brighton office.
Are you looking for a place where you will have the opportunity to use your strengths and feel challenged to try new things and reach your highest levels of potential? Cloud9 could be your new place of work!
Who are we?
Cloud9 Insight are an award-winning Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner that works exclusively with SMB clients to implement custom CRM solutions. We are known for our supportive culture and as a place where those with ambition will achieve great things beyond their own dreams. Find out more at Cloud9Insight.com.
This role has incredible career growth prospects with significant opportunity to increase your long-term earning potential in an industry area of unprecedented growth. As a senior member of the Client Delivery Team you would support clients with their implementation of Microsoft Dynamics. The role is a client facing position which will require you to work very closely with clients and Cloud9 colleagues.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with a minimum of 4 years hands on Microsoft Dynamics experience, or 4 years Dynamics client consulting experience including experience with gathering requirements, solution design and estimating. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, and be able to manage own and others work, have great people skills as well as great communication skills.
You will take a lead role on projects worked on to meet time and contractual commitments to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Beyond the project, all consultants are expected to support training needs of the clients.
You will need to be a strong multi-tasker as all of our clients are SME’s and therefore you will be working with a number of clients at one time. You will be required to keep up to date with Microsoft Dynamics exams to ensure you keep up to date with new releases.
- As a minimum we typically match your existing salary with realistic opportunity to quickly increase earnings based on your value contribution.
- 20 days paid holiday in addition to 8 days bank holidays.
- Additional 6 days annual well-being and personal development days (after passing probation)
- Generous investment in shadowing, mentoring, and learning opportunities with realistic opportunity for career progression.
- After passing probation, sickness insurance for up to a year pay (paid at 80% after 28 days continuous sickness).
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling and advice
- Unlimited unpaid holiday following probation (within flexible working policy)
- Matched up to 3% pension contribution to pension scheme.
- 8:30-5 hours (Mon-Fri) with option for flexibility.
- Modern air-conditioned offices with working kitchen adjacent to beautiful Preston Park.
If you feel you have the experience and attitude suited to join the team, then please send over your CV as well as details of your current salary and benefits, notice period and expected minimum salary on starting.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Cloud9 is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Strictly no agencies.
If you share our values and you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and a covering note to: firstname.lastname@example.org