The Senior Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for producing professional content for marketing materials and growing our digital footprint. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and the wider senior team, this role will be a key driver for the marketing of Cloud9 Insight across our digital channels. The focus will be on producing content, managing email and social channels, and supporting teams across a wide array of marketing initiatives. Success will see this role deliver lead generation, develop our relationships with new and existing clients and partners, and the creation of content that improves SEO and discoverability.
This will be a results based and collaborative role requiring creative commercial writing and technical marketing skills.
- Be the go-to person for content creation – technical blogs, email campaigns, social media posts and marketing collateral across the Cloud9 portfolio – (Cloud9 services, Cloud9 Connect, Cloud9 University).
- Creating innovative, impactful content with a high level of grammatical and editorial flair.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the implementation of the digital marketing strategy
- Manage and develop the CMS including creation of new web pages as well as creating and maintaining new and existing content.
- Curate, and send weekly newsletters and ad hoc email campaigns.
- Manage relevant digital marketing channels.
- Measure and report on ROI (Return on Investment) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) across lead generation, email campaigns, social media channels, and website.
- Curation of content across the company’s social media accounts.
- Ensure all content, marketing and communications materials are engaging on brand and effective by employing a considered approach to briefing work and evaluation.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Work closely with Sales and Partner teams to devise and execute effective marketing campaigns – helping to maintain strong relationships.
- Owner of UX and navigation, utilising SEO strategies and Google Analytics.
- Proactive use of latest technology and best practices to ensure business outcomes are achieved.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role in a scaling business (ideally in a SAAS/Technology solutions environment).
- Strong technical and marketing focussed content creation skills.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
- Familiarity with web design and CSM (ideally WordPress).
- High level knowledge of different digital marketing channels and routes to market.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- High level proficiency with MS Office 365 programs.
- An understanding of channel marketing.
- Proven track record of writing creative professional content.
- Demonstrable skills using social media tools, email marketing systems (ideally Click Dimensions – or similar email tool), CRM tools (ideally Click Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics).
- Demonstrable experience at leveraging content successfully to different audiences.
- Ability to manage own work schedule whilst having a collaborative team-player focus.
- Effective communication and time/project management skills.
- Results focused lead generation marketing skills.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of seniority in a customer business.
- Be a brand ambassador and always reflect company values.
- Equivalent of 69 days off a year
- New “Fortnight Friday” policy, every other Friday off (paid)
- 35.5 hours per average working week
- Frequent company social events and fun away days
- Extremely competitive salary
- Core working hours 10am-4pm with flexibility to complete remaining hours around your needs (after probation)
- Hybrid working policy, with Air-conditioned Modern office with full kitchen facilities and relaxing break out areas
- 10 minutes’ walk from Preston Park station – 5 minutes from bus stops
- Matched up to 3% pension contribution to pension scheme
- Employee assistance for mental wellbeing and counselling
- Unlimited unpaid holiday
- Highest levels of Vitality Health Care
- Bring your dog to work
- Every 2nd Friday focused exclusively on Strategy, Learning, Innovation, Charity and community work
- Career Development & Growth Framework
If you feel you have the experience and attitude suited to join the team, then please email us your CV as well as details of your current salary and benefits, notice period and expected minimum salary on starting.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Cloud9 is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Strictly no agencies.