There’s no doubt that digital solutions are redefining the way businesses operate. New technologies are providing organisations with new opportunities for market expansion, revenue streams, ways to communicate with customers and suppliers, and even for entirely new business models.
Digitalisation can drive quantum leaps in business performance through improved productivity, risk assessment and decision-making, as well as transforming engagement through the vertical and horizontal business chains.
Don’t get left behind
It’s little surprise that 86% of CEOs believe that technology will change their business more than any other trend in the next five years (according to PWC CEO Survey).
But digital transformation is not just about technology – it’s a business strategy that requires leaders to reevaluate their existing business models and embrace a wholly different way of bringing together their people, data, and processes to create real value for their customers and capture new opportunities for their business.
Embracing digital enables you to:
- Engage customers with personalized experiences,
- Empower employees for success with a collaborative, ‘anytime-anywhere’ data-driven culture,
- Optimize operations with smart processes that accelerate response times and ultimately reduce costs,
- Transform your product and service offering for the better.
Use the right software and harness the power of your data
Intelligent business applications (such as Dynamics365) are the ultimate enablers of digital transformation.
This significant demand for intelligent business applications such as CRM (as the core driver of transformation) stems from the vast amounts of data relating to people (employees), products (operations and telemetry) and customers (signals) that are available.
Data is produced everywhere throughout your customer organizations and is driving a dramatic change to the business environment with three dominant themes emerging:
- People are mobile, and they want to access more information, much quicker.
- People know when they’re being marketed to, and trust opinions from their friends and peers more than they trust brands.
- It’s easier than ever to switch to a competitor.
- Customers are carrying out their own research, and according CEB, 57% of the purchase decision is made before even contacting a vendor, with 67% of the buyer’s journey now done digitally.
- Customer experience is on track to overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
- Resources are limited, so productivity is the way to scale.
- Workers lose productive time when switching tasks.
- Productivity tools can be embedded directly into business processes to save time and increase productivity.
- 80 billion connected IoT devices are expected to be in operation by 2025.
Speed of business
- New technology is not only enabling new business models, it’s now at a much faster rate than ever before.
- People and processes need to respond quickly to changes in the market.
Don’t want to get left behind in an increasingly digital world?
Pre-order the new eBook on Digital Transformation by Cloud9 Insight CEO Carlene Jackson, and ensure your business is ahead of the curve.