“Customers of all industries are now able to grow more ambitiously through business transformations. The greatest benefits come to companies that are engaging customers and empowering employees through automated and tailored processes and re-imaging business models with Microsoft cloud technology.”
Carlene Jackson, CEO of Cloud9 Insight
Motivated and built upon intelligence, integrated processes and data: the Spring 2018 release for Dynamics 365 and Business Application Platform promises to be the most innovative yet with new intelligence capabilities. Dynamics 365 continues to attract businesses for the digital transformation it proposes across marketing, sales, customer service, operations and financials; all integrated with a variety of apps spanning the Microsoft Cloud.
Here are some new features to expect:
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing: Generate & score leads, create automated email campaigns, organise events and build forms. Dynamics 365 for Marketing plans to be generally available in the Spring release and provide a more advanced solution for marketers and engage with the sales cycle in the Microsoft way. Find out more on our previous blog post.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional: From opportunity management to sales planning and performance management, the solution optimises sales processes and productivity.
- Microsoft Power BI Insights:Delivering out-of-the-box insights tailored to specific business scenarios – across marketing, sales, service, operations, finance and talent. Insights are generated by applying advanced intelligence to a subset of unique Microsoft data.
- Power BI for Sales Insights and Power BI for Service Insights will be available in preview this spring. Power BI for Sales Insights will include an embedded experience for Dynamics 365 for Sales, which allows customers to take advantage of:
–Relationship analytics – offering a single relationship health score, calculated from large amounts of data comprising of transactions, customer sentiment, emails and content exchanged, and frequency and level of customer interactions brought together from Dynamics 365, email, and social networks.
–Predictive lead scoring – to predict what will happen in the future to help exceed quota attainment by prioritizing efforts on quality leads.
- Update Common Data Service for Apps: This will enable a broad set of capabilities for modelling sophisticated business solutions. Combining these new capabilities with PowerApps existing high productivity point-and-click app development approach unlocks new potential for customers to customise existing apps across Dynamics 365 and Office 365, and quickly build new ones.
Cloud9 are always happy to talk about new changes in the world of Dynamics 365. If you have an questions regarding the 2018 Spring release, get in contact with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 1273 921610.
Cloud9 are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner supporting the growth of SMB through implementation, support and training of Microsoft Cloud Technologies including Dynamics 365 and Office 365.