Running your entire business using a single piece of software – that’s the dream, right?
For most, the day to day running comprises a number of solutions simultaneously, or bolting on packages for departments such as Finance or HR. If you simply need to create customer invoices, record supplier invoices, manage your bank accounts and prepare some financial statements, including VAT returns, then products such a Xero, Sage50 and Quickbooks are perfect.
But what if your needs are more complex, and you want to streamline your processes, make smarter decisions, and accelerate your growth? It’s time to start looking at Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central—a comprehensive business management solution designed for small to medium-sized businesses. When a basic finance package begins to creak, or require 3rd party bolt-ons, Dynamics 365 (D365) is the best strategic choice.
Business Central helps you to:
– Post to the general ledger and work with budgets in general ledger accounts
– Save time by automating the process of deferring revenues and expenses
– Keep track of fixed assets and related transactions
– Automatically assign audit trails and post descriptions to every transaction
– Cater to your diverse business needs by creating, operating, and managing multiple bank accounts and different currencies.
– Keep track of your spending by automatically reconciling your bank statement data
Business Central is a great way to launch your D365 platform, which hosts a number of smart apps to cover all areas of your business. Already using D365? Great news – Business Central can integrated easily.
Cloud9 Insight offers Business Central and other commerce solutions through our trusted partners. We’re experts in the D365 Customer Engagement modules, leveraging our specialist partnerships to deliver the whole suite of D365. Get in touch to see how we could transform your business.
Cowry Solutions Blog: We need to talk about XERO